From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2008 12:00:49 -0700
Jim, if it is not asking too much, I would appreciate it if you would read
what I say more carefully before you set out to argue with it each time.

I notice that you repeatedly contradict me, set up a straw man, then set out
to say pretty much what I was saying or write about something entirely
different as if it addressed what I wrote.  I find it tiresome.

If you understand what I wrote, you will see we are pretty much in agreement
on all points.

> If the above were the case, breeders would have none of the trouble that
> they do when they attempt to breed bees with specific traits that persist
> over several generations. <etc.>

See my original post.  That is addressed.

allen
---
It is not necessary to understand things in order to argue about them. --
Pierre Beaumarchais (1732 - 1799)