Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 1997 21:52:39 -0500
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (11 lines)
Hello friends.
I think that it is high time when recipients of this list pay attention to Andy's posts to the list.  I for one look forward to reading his contributions and look upon them from two
perspectives: seriously and in jest.  I would like to suggest that others should assume a similar attitude.  His contributions are far too valuable to even suggest that he abandons Bee-L and secondly, if one is to look on some of his less than serious contributions, as
goodhearted humor, (as many times they are), recipients would be better off by getting a good laugh too.  I do!
I sincerely believe that Andy meant no harm about the green uniformed cop with shiny badge and gun, etc.  To attempt to read implied offenses from his moments of jest is
just pure waste of valuable time and space on this list.  In my simple opinion, I do not think that he has the slightest intention of offending anyone, hence offense should not be taken.
My hat is off to Andy for his valuable contributions, including his occasional humorous
anecdotes. Let's go on to more important matters!
Best regards.
Dr. Rodriguez

ATOM RSS1 RSS2