From:
Peter Loring Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2011 12:09:31 +0000
I received the following message from someone in Italy:

> Dear Mr. Peter Borst
> there is someting that is not true in one of your declaration on the Bee-L discussion list

snip

> In reality the report Apenet says the contrary:
> "Effects of coated maize seed on honey bees"
> Report based on results obtained from the second year (2010) activity of
> the APENET project. Please you must read better the study here
>
> http://www.reterurale.it/flex/cm/pages/ServeBLOB.php/L/IT/IDPagina/1289
> http://www.reterurale.it/downloads/APENET_2010_Report_EN%206_11.pdf
>
> Here the press link:
> http://www.agi.it/food/notizie/201109201325-eco-rt10099-apicoltori_a_fazio_e_romano_stop_ai_nicotinoidi
>

> -->>Please do not give wrong informations in the name of an University!

My response was:

My words are not the official position of any University. Furthermore, I only quoted from the report that was made available to the public. If you have issues with the report, contact:

Prof. Ettore Capri
Director of OPERA Research Centre
Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
Via E. Parmense 84