From:
Tom Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 1996 09:54:28 -0400
from what I canmake out if you were wiped out by varroa mites , the varroa
also died for lack of a host .However on reinstalling in old hive use Apistan
for sure. If your loss was
from foul brrod than you should have your equipment, supers, brood chambers
and frames iradiated. call if you need infor on the latter. Tell us where you
are so we can figure out how  to help. WCBA via Tombeeski