From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 09:23:30 -0700
T'N'T Apiaries wrote:

> experience building a small grafting shed?  Something no bigger than 8' X
> 10'-12',
> ......  She has been producing a couple thousand cells
> annually from the cab of a pickup so we may have to install a steering wheel
> at the grafting station, but ....

I think you are already on the right track - consider a small pickup camper -
I've seen large operations (several thousand requeenings/year at Jim Smith's in
Yuma) run from these - and if bees getting in are still a problem, a "veil" of
screening hung to cover the back door will work. Of course, you'll probably need
a pickup, but a slide-in camper could always be set up by itself on blocks and
hauled away when no longer needed. A shade tree would be a good spot to set it
up under.
 - John Edwards, Tucson Bee Lab, USDA-ARS
http://gears.tucson.ars.ag.gov/home/edwards/edwards.html