From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 2009 18:34:52 -0700

> >I have been observing what Randy is in Michigan. PMS with some snotty
> brood in some hives in some yards even though they all get similar
> treatment.

This is of considerable interest, Kirk!  I've now heard of these symptoms
from Calif, Colorado, Michigan, and the East Coast.  Appears to be
widespread.  Appears to be something that experienced beeks have only seen
for a few years.  Does not appear to require the presence of miticides or
pesticides.

I'm hoping to use a new technology soon to screen such sick brood for a very
wide variety of pathogens.

Randy Oliver