From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2008 11:04:36 -0600
Hello Jeff & All,
You go Cathy & Jeff! We need to wake up the industry. Like you both I have
seen the testing results and see little action is being taken to rein in
chemical companies. Thanks for coimng forward.

My  first article on the neonictinoids will be in the April American Bee
Journal  Takes three months from the day I write till publication. ABJ knew
the article was coming and held a place but still publication takes time.

Remember this is only step one. Bayer is only refered to and not named. The
first article is like "neonicotinoids 101".

Future articles might be like what Jeff Anderson and Cathy Ruffer sent!

 I would like to have quoted some of my sources word for word but almost all
declined as they have seen the chemical companies threaten to pull their
funding if they helped to indicate the neonicotinoids in the bee die offs.
FACT!

Sincerely,
Bob Harrison
Odessa, Missouri