From:
Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2013 10:24:04 -0400
> Do not know of chemical pollination, but maybe the writer was thinking on Plant growth regulators?

Based upon my experience with news reporting, the media and the level of informedness of the general public, I suggest the individual quoted was not thinking at all, but either making stuff up whole cloth, or repeating somebody else's gobbledygook. There is talk about robot bees doing pollination, but this is sci fi, and I doubt it will ever be cost effective.

JMHO

Pete