From:
"W. G. Miller" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 17:24:10 EST
Having been asked to help prepare the Maryland State Beekeepers Association
reply to the proposed USDA organic honey standards, I would like to hear form
anybody who intends to become a certified organic honey producer anywhere in
the USA.

You can write me direct at [log in to unmask]

W. G. Miller
Gaithersburg, MD

ps.  If you don't like the proposed standards, there is no need to tell me.