From:
Andy Nachbaur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 03:51:00 GMT
M>Brian R Tucker wrote:
 >>
 >> Just was woondering why don't we all just donate the 32cents we would spend
 >> on a stamp instead of spending the money for the cherios and 32cents for th
 >> to donate 25cents.

 >This is one of several reasons I enjoy reading mail from this
 >group.Great sense of humor and wit!!

I hope you all would get mad and figure out how we can get the $100,000
for research from GM and not spend our 32 cents. Like get some big
school district interested in "saving the bees" and have the kids all
bringing in the cut out bees. I am still waiting for my information
packet from Ms HONEYNETCHERRIOS as sometimes there are hooks in these
promotions and maybe we could use a copy machine to make many little
sons of bees to send in instead of subjecting all of our children to
the dangers of using sharp tools to cut the bee off the package and the
resulting dangers of loss of fingers, eyes, and the occasional stabbing
death if you have more then one child, not discounting the danger to
the parents. More then likely the hook will be that the only bee that
will be accepted is the one off the $5 box of the stuff.

I am just about finished my 2nd box and just noticed they are again on
sale at my local Chinese Market for 89 cents a box for a 6.5 oz box,
could be it would make good food for my gold fish I hope so because I
think my cat has had about all he can hold as he is now swollen up to
about twice his size from when this all started, has warn his claws out
digging in the cement driveway, and I am still not sure if it is all
that good for his urinary tract, something that we all need to be very
concerned about if you believe the advertising for cat food on the
TV.(And they don't advertise condoms on TV?)

I love my cat he is something special. A gift I brought from Arizona
many years ago to the local cat population in Los Banos. He is many
generations from the original pair of Bobbed Tail or Manx cats that have
some broken genes and are born with no tails or stubby tails, and some
have 6 toes. This one has five, but has the big feet and he stands
higher in the back then the front. He also never learned to use his
claws other then hooking them in my pants to let me know he is watching
me and it is hilarious when he jumps from one area to a higher perch
and hangs there unable to do much more the slip off. Enough for now as
he is watching and gets real hyper when I write about him.

                           ttul Andy-

(c) Permission is granted to freely copy this document
in any form, or to print for any use.
(w)Opinions are not necessarily facts. Use at own risk.

---
 ~ QMPro 1.53 ~ ... And where the bee with cowslip bells was wrestling.