From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2008 10:00:20 -0800
Okay, since this trait is known to be in ALL races/strains of bees....why is cape bee any different, and since we had it here especially in our area for decades using with our own honeybees, what is the difference in your mind, especially since I have seen no changes in my area other then politics for money!! for you just don't start calling a caucasian type similar strain then something else.............and I will not change my management ways and in fact have never seen a need to, and with all today's bees dying, even more reason not to change.........You see to me it is man created problems by not following the bees needs in how they fit into Nature.