From:
Lionel Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2009 11:07:18 -0600
Hi list,

Grant says he does this for free, but is going to start charging. I have a
large number of these to do each year. Most of the years I cannot get to all
of the calls.

I charge a minimum of $250.00. Sometimes I manage to not lose any money. But
time is normally totally lost. Expenses are very high to leave equipment at
each location for so long. I do NOT cut holes in the walls for someone to
repair. We use the screen wire funnel removal.
People need to find the cost of removal vs. extermination cost. Sometimes
not all that much difference.

Lionel