From:
Chris Slade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2010 12:00:36 -0400
If you're not qualified to diagnose and treat and don't have access to the patient's full medical history, your insurance company might not look kindly on you applying the treatment.  On the other hand, if somebody comes to you and asks to use the sharp ends of a couple of bees that they apply to themselves you might have a valid defence when Murphy's Law kicks in..

My most successful use of a bee sting was a couple of years ago when I had Epichondylitis (Tennis Elbow). I had had it before and so knew what it was. Previously it had lasted for months during which I wore a plastic clasp below the joint, eventually having painful cortisone injections.  This recent time I applied the sharp end of a bee to the centre of pain, and left it there for a full 2 minutes so as to get a complete dose. It was painful and was red and swollen for a couple of days, but when that was gone, so was the tennis elbow, and it hasn't come back since.

Chris

LISTSERV(R) list management software. For more information, go to: