From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 2009 20:26:10 -0500
>.. did you sleep well, Bob?

I woke up at my normal time of 4 am. Well rested. i did wake up thinking of
the song "Sun Spot Baby" by Bob Seager.

> http://www.physorg.com/news170601993.html

Interesting .

I have little time for surfing the net these days. My desk is full of notes
on what needs to be done with the bees. trying to get caught back up. I was
in the hospital Wednesday for a heart cath and can not lift over 10 pounds
for a week. My doctor wants me to give up working in the field with the
bees.

i am going to take a few days off and think about what the Doc said. Then
most likely go back to doing exactly like i have been doing. More old
beekeepers than old doctors!

it would be of help to be able to predict severe changes in weather patterns
(drought or long periods of heavy rain) but the weather in the Midwest
changes fast and the weather people only get it right about 50% of the time.

In the fifties tonight and mid seventies tomorrow. Last year 80's at night
and 100 in the day. Accurate weather predictions past four days rarely
happen in my area.

bob