From:
Cusick Farms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2014 09:13:04 -0400
<Happy to be corrected, but it seems the term "adapt" is not a change in
genetics but only the expression of genes that already exist.>

The term adapt can be applied to a change in genetics in a population, OR a
change in behavior in response to stimuli, OR something learned (which is
really also behavior), OR a change in expression of genes already there
(plasticity/epigenetics).  Soooo basically locally adapted could mean many
different things that may or may not be what you are looking for.

Pondering ramifications of things people only say in order to sell you
something without any thought to what it is they are saying,
Jeremy
West Michigan

By the way, I sell local raw honey... maybe I should change it to say
locally adapted raw honey, or raw honey that will locally adapt you... hmm
can I charge more if I change the name?