From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2008 23:34:34 -0600
Hello Keith & All,
really Keith I doubt our mutual friend Michael Bush will take offense. I
have been a member of Beesource for a long time both under my real name and
an alias. In fact banned for a period and then reinstated for not
apologizing to a moderator over using cuss words in a private email. Not for
what I said on beesource.

Bee-L is pretty tame compared to beesource. I have seen (as you have) some
serious bashing of Michael Bush on beesource! Unlike me Michael is a *turn
the other* cheek kind of person.

I also commend Aaron for his dedication and say I am not the person giving
Aaron grief over posts. I will say I am one of the persons others have
complained about to Aaron. Aaron deletes plenty of my posts. Which is why
sometimes you might wonder why I did not reply to a post aimed at me. My
reply was deleted an I did not care enough to try another post.

At least we are getting the air cleared before Aaron returns.

bob