Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 2015 14:01:53 +0000

It was a good recapp onthe use,  I do wish it had given some info on the usage changes in the other pesticides,  its was also a bit peculiar to mix the fipronol in the mix  but...

but it did highlight th e changes in AG,  first the technology was widly accepted,  but as we made the switch a lot of real field data on which crops its helpful on,  and where its not,  added to the field conditions (dry wet etc)  will change the usages.  They are already dropping it wheat,  and questioning soybeans.  whats learned here  will lead to reductions in usage.   With grain cost where they are in the US, wasting pesticides is not real cheap,  so there is a push to optimize.  I am not sure how well that will trickel down to other countires  where the knowledge base of  good farming is not established,  and some companies will continue to push for increased usages.
Charles