Reply To:
Discussion of Bee Biology <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 1996 07:31:54 -0700
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (20 lines)
     I have been reading the postings avidly for about a month.  I am not a     
     beekeeper, but an author busily incorporating bee material into my         
     fiction.  I appreciate the wealth of information on the posting list       
     and am delighted at the friendly manner in which it is delivered.          

I envy you all, and wish I too could keep bees.  But as I cannot (my       
     city does not permit it) I will rely on you to be my beekeepers.           

Please describe the kinds of hives on the posting so I might get a         
     better idea of exactly what they are, look like, their functions, etc.     
     I am especially interested in the most elementary information, but I       
     realize that this listing is for pros and experienced hobbyists.           

Again, thank you all for your expertise, experiences, anecdotes,           
     serious discussions and tremendous help.                                   

Kate Thornton                                                              
     [log in to unmask]                                                      
     Pasadena, CA USA                                                           

ATOM RSS1 RSS2