From:
J J Harrier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 03:20:53 -0800
    In the UK it is common to find honey in the shops with pictures of
thatched cottages or similar and a brand name implying that it is British,
but labelled "produce of more than one country" in very tiny print to stay
within the Law.

   We use the tiny tiny print for the line "Produce of more than one bee" on
our labels, having done the maths and worked out that it isn't possible for
just one bee to make a whole pound of honey.

        J. J.