From:
BLANE WHITE <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 1994 13:39:25 CST6CDT
Hi,
I need some help.  We have a beekeeper who is trying to sell some
honey to a company in Germany.  The buyer has tested the honey
and wants it but they say that they need a "sanitary certificate" to get
the honey through customs.  Now the problem. Honey is on a list of
products that Federal Export Certificates of any kind cannot be issued
for.  I know that honey is shipped from the US to Germany but what
documentation is needed and how do you get it?
Thanks for the help.
blane

Blane White
State Apiary Inspector