From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jul 2015 12:06:40 -0500
In the case of the neonics, I'm not seeing supportive evidence of that hypothesis.

Common sense does not support it either,   honey bees being multigenerational in a single season spread out over at least 10 years show exactly the opposite.  No accumulation in wax,  no genetic deforimites,  and an increase of bees.

It would make more sense to claim Neonics cured CCD.  As Neonics use rose,  CCD vanished.

(no I am not making that claim)

We have had in the neighborhood of 60 generations of bees since Neonics became prevalent,  and no discernible change in survivability.

Charles