From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2009 13:07:12 EST
I started this thread because of a question about the classification of  bees
under agricultural programs and laws.

I'm not sure that livestock and domestication are synonymous.  I've  always
thought that we manage bees (move hives around, etc.) but in general they  are
not considered to be domesticated in the sense of pets, cattle, horses,  etc.

Certainly, most state and federal ag departments list bees and bee  stats
with livestock.  Jerry
**************Need a job? Find an employment agency near you.
(http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000003)