From:
Son Trinh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 1994 01:08:28 -0700
Hello,

   I'm writing a paper on Varroa mites population and its effects on
Honeybee for an English class.  The prof. requires that I use at lease
..least another source other than from the literatures, so I thought
since I have access to this Bee-L, I might ask for you help.  If you
can answer the questions below and send it back to me, I would really
appreciate ur help.  You don't have to answer all of them of course.

1. What is ur views/opinions of Varroa mites?

2. How serious is the mite infestation in ur colonies/apiaries?

3. What is ur prefered treatments for them? (Apistan, colony replacement?)

4. Any other things refered to Varroa mites are welcome.

I already have all the information from the literatures, so I prefered
personal views and opions.  Please reply to [log in to unmask]
Thank You for you help.

                                        -ST

Son Trinh
Dept. Entomology, UCD

ps. I mispelled above...I meant to say "related" instead of "referred". Plz
    excuse my absent-minded.