From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2007 12:25:01 -0500
Not to diminish the need for contributions, rather giving credit where credit id due there have been a number of contributions to investigate CCD, including donations of $13,000 from the National Honey Board, $5000 from the Eastern Apicultural Society (EAS), and differing amounts from various state and local associations ($1000(?) from the Tampa Bay Beekeepers Association comes and I believe also an amount from the New Jersey state association).  I am sure there are others, apologies for those I have missed.  Needles to say, funds spend quickly and theneed exceeds the supply.  Perhaps readers witth bring motions to their own state and local associations to support the efforts.

Aaron Morris - thinking support the cause!

* BEE-L is hosted at the State University of New York at Albany.                  *
* Please fill out the Colony Collapse Disorder survey at http://www.beesurvey.com *