From:
Dennis Murrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 17:40:37 -0700
Hello Bill,

Thomas Moser, on the BiologicalBeekeeping Group at Yahoo Groups- has
indicated that European beekeepers have been experiencing failures in
some areas using organic acids in spite of more frequent treatments. It
is my understanding that this will be one of  the topics at an upcoming
meeting. in Germany. More info should be available then. I will cross
post any of it if necessary.

Best Wishes
Dennis