From:
Scott Jeffreys <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 22:26:05 EST
Hi Adrian Wenner,

I have purchased Blue Orchard from Torchio Enterprises in Utah. Phillip  is
straight ahead, an expert in his field, and, from what I have gathered,
provides the best bang for your buck. Phil sells a simple cardboard
"condominium" for hobbyists and novices but I wish I had just bought the
straws filled with these pollinating dynamos. Organic situations favor these
pollinators and, indeed, our family has an organic almond orchard where, 5
years after their introduction, we notice their peculiar presence.

To anybody @ BEE-L, just enter Blue Orchard, Osmia lignaria, Torchio
Enterprises or Orchard Mason in your favorite search engine ( e.g.
Google.com etc.) and there is all kinds of good info out there.

Regards,
                Scott Jeffreys
                Lecturer and Campus Beekeeper
                [log in to unmask]      or      [log in to unmask]
                office: 805-756-2224