From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 09:11:14 -0700
>>>Allen, I have tried repeatedly to access the archives (
http://listserv.albany.edu:8080/archives/bee-l.html ) with no luck. My
browser just tells me that this page can not be displayed. Any tips?<<<

I wonder if anyone else has had trouble with the archives?  If so, write to
me direct at [log in to unmask] (not the list) and I will see what I can
do to troubleshoot the problem.

I this case there could be a number of problems.  Your ISP could have DNS
problems.  Ask them

The other, interesting possibility is that there could be content blocking
software running somewhere -- either on your computer or your own machine.
Remember we routinely use 'mating', 'sex', 'genitals', 'race', 'colour',
'feces' and lots of other taboo words.

allen
http://www.internode.net/honeybee/BEE-L/