From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 09:33:20 EDT
Apologies for the missing feature article on the University at Albany
home page.  The article was featured for the week that I attended EAS and
was changed yesterday afternoon soon after I announced it to the list.
My 15 minutes were up and I only enjoyed a minute.

However, it can be found in the UA archives at:
            http://www.albany.edu/feature98/aaron/

Advance acknowledgements of some misinformation attributed to me (in
quotes no less), especially the maxillary(?) gland.  It's a case of
what I said vs what they wrote.

Aaron Morris - thinking fame is fleeting but nice while it lasts!