From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 23:20:46 -0500
Hello Lynn,
Lynn wrote:
 it does bring a smile to my face when I watch the bees collecting pollen
from the occasional Ragweed that has survived the jaws of the cultivator.

I see the bees collecting plenty of ragweed pollen in my area also Lynn.

 Sadly many  beekeepers have not a clue which plants produce the honey or
pollen in their hives. The uninformed beekeeper in Missouri says  if its
light its clover and if its dark its wildflower.

Many other plants can produce a surplus in Missouri.

For honey to help with allergies you have to remember to take a teaspoon of
raw honey *every* day.

 NOT WHENEVER YOU THINK ABOUT IT!.

Off the subject.
Many people say there is simply no research which proves  that bee sting
therapy helps people.

Like *honey and allergies* the proof is in the form of statements by those
people  which have been  helped .

Sincerely,
Bob Harrison

"What we do not know is so vast that it makes what we do know seem absurd"