From:
Zigurds Vaivods <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 1994 09:01:45 -0200
Jerry Bromenshenk writes

>I don't pretend to know what it all means, but we have invested 5 years

>into building a computer simulation model that takes most of these

>factors into consideration in an attempt to model the population dynamics

>of bees and mites.  We are nearly ready to beta test  our latest version,

>which runs on IBM-compatible PC computers.

Your model seems to be very interesting for me, especially the population

dynamics depending on temperature and time. I am ready to take part in

testing of your model.

Do you have any information on models describing the time when bees start

breeding in spring depending on climate and bee race?

Almars Berzonis