Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2011 22:20:21 GMT
Hi everyone,
We finally have things in place enough to estimate costs, and start taking registrations.
http://beeuntoothers.com/index.php/conferencesevents/2011-treatment-free-conference

2011 Northeast Treatment Free Beekeeping Conference
"Grow Your Own"
Leominster, Massachusetts

This will be the 3rd annual conference held in Leominster, and is shaping up to be the best yet. The theme is “grow your own”...from “grow your own queens” and “grow your own operation” to "grow your own microbial culture". The core of our conference speaking roster is always beekeepers who are successful at running their own businesses … honey production, queen/nuc production, honey sales, and not for profit bee conservation and educational programs.

“The Main Conference” is comprised of 1.5 hour talks from each of our speakers (see below). We work with all of our speakers to tailor the material they are presenting into a carefully sequenced curriculum (rather than simply a collection of talks). We have had over 100 attendees in each of the last two years, and have moved to a larger venue for 2011.

Beginners Intensive: July 19 and 20 (Tuesday and Wednesday includes 3 meals/day) $100 (INCLUDES THURSDAY)

Picnic Table Science Fair: July 21 (Thursday)
Spaghetti Dinner/Special Evening Program “The Birds and the Trees”: July 21 (Thursday) Evening FREE FOR ALL REGISTRANTS, STANDALONE FEE TBD

Main Conference Program: July 22 – 24 (Friday through Sunday includes 3 meals/day) $210 (INCLUDES THURSDAY)

Confirmed Speakers:
Dee Lusby, Kerstin Ebbersten, Sten Ebbersten, Chris Baldwin, Corwin Bell, Mattehw Halley, Kirk Webster, Erik Osterlund, Sam Comfort, Laurie  Herboldsheimer, Dean Stiglitz,...More TBA

We are working on some nearby camping options, and will announce when available.

Up to date information is always avalable at:
http://beeuntoothers.com/index.php/conferencesevents/2011-treatment-free-conference
Or call Golden Rule Honey:
978 407 3934