From:
Seth Charbonneau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2018 04:59:51 +0000
24 may be a bit of a stretch.. but it would not seem the breaking point
Dubious as it is, I have seen forum posts stating people have left them for 48 hours at room temp and had them do well

Today I bumped in Larry's column  from  ABJ Jan 2009
http://www.bluetoad.com/publication/index.php?i=19180&m=&l=&p=3&pre=&ver=html5#{%22page%22:52,%22issue_id%22:19180}
page 52 shows the packaging the John Kefuss uses to ship them and Larry mentions there are other french beekeepers shipping them as well.

More forum chatter says Joe Latshaw  shipped them with out attendants and 25% became a mated queen It was sujested that when handled by beekeepers instead of box chuckers  the rate  is much improved.   This may be coming form  and article on 48 hour cells  he had in April's 2011 Bee Culture, but I haven't been able to find access.
Seth C