Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2018 09:10:46 -0500
>A second data point is the Bill Hesbach article

Time to let that episode pass into history. Check out the January issue of ABJ

• Eugene Makovec, Our New Editor
• Honey Bee Emergency Response: A Practical Guide for Responders
Andy Hemken
• What’s In the Honey Jar?
M.E.A. McNeil
• Guessing Our Future with Varroa — Part 2: Ways That Bees Can Manage the Mite
Randy Oliver
• Robber Bees!
Peter L. Borst
• Treatment-free Beekeeping: A Practical Hands-On Approach — Part 2
Terry Combs
• Modern Farm Myths
Charles Linder
• The Pesticide Situation
Randy Oliver
• Integrated Pest Management: Let Nature Do What Nature Does Best
Greta Burroughs
• In Praise of the Hive Tool
William Blomstedt 99
• Bad News for Bumblebees
Christopher Wren
• Bee Phobic to Beekeeper to Beekeeping Grandma!
Suzanne D. Cohen
• Keep In Touch with Your Fellow Beekeepers
Howard Scott
• My Time as the Essex County Honey Ambassador
Ryan Duggan
• Uganda Beekeeping Network Continues Expansion
KatieColeman