Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 11:39:01 EST
  I think the most important thing to consider when installing a queen with
attendants is to make sure the exit hole will be on top so that dead
attendants do not trap the queen in the cage.
  The Northeast is looking grim, after a dark wet summer we have had a pretty
hard winter.  I think some of the smaller clusters have already perished.