From:
Bob Young <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 09:35:28 -0500
Robert,
See my later post, but I'll sum it up here:LIABILITY, and good old American
LITIGATION. When the kid down the road gets stung by a bee (or wasp) you
will have to PROVE your bees are not ahb. In an area where all of the feral
bees are ahb and you have a number of hives IMHO it will be almost
impossible to keep some of them from being ahb even with constant
requeening. If someone will sue because it was too hot at the football game
(Dallas Cowboys, Texas Stadium, 98') and suffered a heat stroke, they will
sue over this at the drop of a hat.
Bob Young
Lindale,TX