From:
"D. Murrell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2006 23:34:49 -0500
Hi PO,

>That shows a lack of knowledge of European beekeeping....

You're right. And that's why I'm back. So, I can learn more. :>)

The principles you've exposed for organic beekeeping are reasonable. They
are focused on the results that our management has on the bee, hive products
and the environment. And the proof appears to be in the product.

I think a strict adherence to a formula or specific method doesn't allow for
variety of beekeeping conditions. And it sure wouldn't take into
consideration the environmental contamination found in different locations.

>If you go back a little in the posts...

Oh no! You mean I have to wade through all that :>)))

I'll go forward from here and will appreciate learning more about your
beekeeping.

Regards
Dennis