Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2013 11:30:10 -0600
>> Could you please give us the link to the documentary so that we can
>> respond to your questions?

Here is one link.
http://vanishingbees.co.uk/watch/
It froze up my browser.

Also, as much as I hate to direct money towards this presentation, here
is a link to a PPV link:
http://www.vanishingbees.com/film-screening/

Moreover, here are some YouTube links to some babble about it.  If
anyone has the inclination, please report back if any are worth the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMVQxAIL30A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JD9yZsB-1U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPje4M7WdnM