From:
Anna Farneski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2018 15:35:09 -0500
Mr. Oliver asks for success stories with watering management:

What I do not know about bees will fill a river, but we have had great success by baiting birdbaths with a few drops of bleach for the first few fills.

We also place flat sections of shale or bluestone alone the perimeter of the birdbath so they can cling to the rock and walk over to the waterline. After the first few fill ups and rinses, you don’t even need the bleach and will be hard pressed to get them to go to another spot, even if you try; which we did.

All the best to everyone and thank you for the forum. I have learned a lot.

Anna Farneski
Neshanic Station, NJ

Sent from my iPhone