Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2007 20:57:35 -0500
Hi Dee & all,

I have been removing bees from houses or whatever for several years by this
method. I make a funnel of screen wire about 18' long and can remove from
any type structure without any harm to the structure. Most people kill the
pest
when it is removed, that is not good. Takes about 8 to 10 weeks to do the
job I do. When completed, I caulk the opening and bees cannot re-enter. If
bees have been in there a long time it takes longer. If they are just a new
swarm having been there only a few days, then it will not take but a week or
so.

Lionel Evans
North AL.