From:
Keith Benson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 22:19:18 -0400
Hello List,

Once upon a time a gentlemen who sold beekeeping supplies in the
Framingham/Grafton area of Massachussetts convinced me to purchade all
plastic comb.  There were 2 types.  One came in three pices and was
fitted to a frame.  The center pice was white, and the "comb" portion
was bright yellow plastic.  The other was once pice comb and frame and
was white.  I cannot for the life of me recall what the stuff was called
or who made it.  I was trying to explain the material to a friend and am
drawing a blank.  Would anyone on the list know what these combs are
called?

Thanks for any info,

Keith "maybe I just need some Ginko" Benson  ;)