From:
Andy Nachbaur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 1997 18:12:00 GMT
UNIQUE ONE IN A KIND BEEKEEPERS GIFTS

A beekeeping friend of mine invested much money and time in a Honey
packing venture with a international conglomerate that did not work
out...the story is too long and too sad to present here. But he did have
some supplies left over other then a empty bank account, honey jars and
labels. Because of the unique nature of them and the fact all beekeepers
I know are always looking for something different to have and give as
bee gifts so I have made arrangements to offer them to anyone who is
interested, and repay some of his costs and make a few bucks for my
efforts. For $20.US +$3.00 postage I will send you a sample and you
decide if you want more.

The package will contain one (1) POOH CAROUSEL BOOK, a favorite story
about Winnie-the Pooh in a fun new format. You open the book and tie
back the covers then turn it around to follow Pooh's adventures in five
colorful three-dimensional scenes. Then turn the scenes over there you
will find the text of the story from WINNIE-THE-POOH by A.A. Milne. This
is a first quality pop out book and not available in book stores.
Wonderful gift or Christmas stocking stuffer for child or adult.

I will also include two (2) hand crafted and panted FAN PULLS, also one
of a kind gifts, one is a Skept with bees painted on it, and one is a
Honey Pot also hand painted. Then wood fan pulls have about a foot of
gold chain attached and those of you who know about such things and
don't have overhead fans will find other uses for them I am sure.

You can use your CC, MC or Visa and contact me via e-mail at:

[log in to unmask] or send a check for $23.(US) each to:

Andy Nachbaur
1522 Paradise Lane
Los Banos, CA 93635

For more then one shipment to any one address the postage will be $3.00.

Postage may be higher to off shore address and if you have any questions
about shipment to your address please send direct e-mail to me.

ttul, the OLD Drone

PS. I hope to have some pictures I can send anyone who is interested in
a closer look at these gifts, just e-mail me and ask for them and when I
get them I will send them to you via email.
---
 þ QMPro 1.53 þ 'All bees are looking for bargains in nature's supermarke