From:
lois george <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 20:31:50 -0500
Lloyd Spear wrote:
> Mats, if our honey (in this part of the United States) were not
treated i=
> t would be "hard as a rock" by October/November,

I know I am a rookie and know very little compared to the rest of you,
but the honey we put up in June looks just like it did in June. The
only thing we did was strain it. No heat involved.

Not only that, but my son, also a rookie, strained some 18 years ago,
poured it up, no heat, and it still looks the same, no granulation. Is
this due to the area (central Alabama), maybe what the bees gather
from?

There must be something I am missing.
Lois