From:
Ted Wout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 1996 11:29:47 EDT
Ah the joys of reading old Bee Line logs.  For those who really enjoy
this list and haven't been on it more that a year or two, there is a
wealth of information out there in the logs.  It's like getting an
overdose of bee line all at once.  You also get a real feel for the
long time personalities on the list.  I found my sources of info on the
ibuprofen thing.  It was here on the bee line!  I've downloaded
everything from the listserver and store it on my hard drive in
compressed format.  (Thank God for PKzip and a grep utility)  Having
these handy can be a real benefit if you run into something and need
help relatively quick.

Back in June 1993 and March 1994 I found these posts which state the
claim I made earlier on the list.  I strongly recommend that you rid
your medicine chest of the -profen drugs.  Dr. Mom at my house did
about a year ago.  I wonder what else can heighten our sensitivity to
bee venom?

Anyway, here are the quotes: