From:
Robert Darrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2017 22:10:41 -0400
On 1-Apr-17, at 7:21 PM, Peter Borst wrote:

>  I treated for mites more often than ever before and many of my
> friends are saying the same thing.

Hi Pete & All

Are you using OA exclusively?  It seems here on Bee-L that OA is the
wonder treatment.  From the very start when we followed the lead from
Europe we were warned that the hives must be broodless because OA
cannot penetrate the wax cappings as formic acid can to kill the mites
in the brood cells.

Bob Darrell
Caledon Ontario
Canada