From:
John Partin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 12:18:14 -0400
Just as a side note ;  I am a fox hunter and a beekeeper and have a lot
of friends that runs hounds also.  We go to field trials, this is where
we turn all of our hounds out to chase the fox and the hounds are judged
on how good they are and a winner is choosen.  These hunts take three
days to complete.
    All my friends come to me for honey to give to their hounds after
they are caught each day.  They say that their hounds recoup faster if
they use honey than anything they have ever tried.
      For some who may be concerned we do not try and catch the fox we
just run them just like the wolves would if there were any wolves.
BUD