From:
Becky boehm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 21:04:00 -0400
HELLO
To repair the polyethelene containers go to the nearby farm store and get
a plastic welding kit ( it uses hot air and  a plastic welding filler
rod). All the farm tanks are made of this material and nothing seems to
stick to it, believe me Ive tried epoxy, esters, caulks, and solvent
welding,,, then I asked at the farm store where they sell those tanks for
water and fertilizer and such and they showed me this kit to use.
Hope this helps
Al Boehm