From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 1996 07:52:46 -0600
> I saw a listing of national market prices on the Internet some time
> ago but have been unable to find it again.

Andy posts the prices from time to time on this list and on
sci.agriculture.beekeeping. According to dejanews it was Nov - which
is pretty old.

Try

http://www.dejanews.com/

And offer 'honey market' for a search key.

You can perhaps find the latest by looking in the logs on the web
site below, or on the LISTSERV . Or maybe this will inspire Andy to
post again.

He runs a bulletin board called Wild Bills BeeBS in California, that
has quite a few items.  I don't recall the phone number.

BTW Prices for wax and honey are in turmoil and I wouldn't believe
anything I read.