From:
Peter Loring Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 2015 13:57:02 -0500
Regarding "informed discussion" -- the topic at hand -- you guys have gotten off track, and have wound up in some parallel universe.

> The arrow of cosmic time of a universe inside a black hole would then be fixed by the time-asymmetric collapse of matter through the event horizon. THAT'S COOL!!!!  I have to read up on this.

Meanwhile, many of us are discussing the real lives of real organisms, upon which millions of people depend for a living. And, their survival, at least short term, depends on us making the correct decisions based on accurate information.

For example, I want to know whether the ability of bees to subsist on hard candy or sugared honey depends on temperature, humidity, strain of bee, individual colony traits, or plain luck.

What really happens to sugar syrup when it's stored in the combs? What if it subsequently crystallizes in the combs? No, I don't know the answers.

PLB