From:
mark berninghausen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 19:18:47 -0700
We could have a consensus of views amongst ourselves here on Bee-L. But, I don't think that that consensus would be representative of anything other than a small portion of the beekeeping industry.

  I know very few beekeepers who spend any time on line. They may not be interested in sharing their views in this fashion. They may not be internet savvy. They may be too busy being beekeepers.

  Of course, there are exceptions.

  Mark