From:
John Caldeira <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 1996 17:46:10 -0700
At 11:15 PM 10/3/96 EDT, Guy wrote:
>Hi All,
>        I may have missed conversation on labels, but  would like to know
> where everyone gets their labels?

Guy,
   Until recently, I had bought labels from R.M. Farms, and have always been
satisfied with the quality.  Labels in small quantities are expensive
though.  R.M. Farms sends a nice sample pack of labels for $1.50 U.S.  They
are at:

R.M. Farms
P.O. Box 684
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127-0684
Phone: (313) 722-7727, fax: (313) 729-7826

   However, for the small beekeeper I think self-designed labels are much
better.  They can be designed on your computer, or even by hand.  They look
more "local" and that can be a real plus in sales or when gift-giving.  I
print labels from my computer, copy them off on a copy machine, and paste
them using a glue stick.  They look less "perfect" and look great on canning
jars.  In some locations, beekeepers get a premium for a local look to the
product.

  Best wishes,
  John in Dallas